University of Northern Colorado Office of Development

Make A Gift Now

  Connect With Us

   We are open Monday-Friday
   8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

   PHONE: (800) 332-1862
   or (970) 351-2551
   FAX: (970) 351-1835


   Mailing Address:
   University of Northern Colorado
   Campus Box 20
   Greeley, CO 80639

Blue & Gold Club - Body - Student-AthleteBlue & Gold Club

Blue and Gold Club Logo

The Blue & Gold Club at the University of Northern Colorado strives to provide scholarship funds to enhance and foster the academic and athletic experience of student-athletes. The Blue & Gold Club advocates enthusiasm and community support for UNC intercollegiate athletics and the University of Northern Colorado as a whole.

Scholarship funds provided by the Blue & Gold Club allow more than 400 male and female student-athletes to pursue a high-quality education at one of the region’s top universities on an annual basis. Your support is an investment in our future leaders, and we thank you for making a difference in the lives of UNC’s student-athletes!

Make a Gift 




Recent Achievements by UNC Student-Athletes

The University of Northern Colorado Athletics is home to 19 NCAA Division I sports and is a member of the Big Sky Conference, the Big 12 Conference (Wrestling), and the Western Athletic Conference (Baseball, Swimming and Diving). More than 400 student-athletes participate in the athletics program on an annual basis. We are proud to share some of their recent achievements, both on and off the field:

  • UNC's Spring 2014 Big Sky Conference All-Academic team had 34 members.
  • 12 UNC sports currently have a graduation success rate higher than the conference average – five of them having a 100% success rate and leading the conference for the 2013-14 year.
  • UNC student-athletes volunteer more than 3,000 hours in the community annually.
  • The Bears have won 14 Big Sky Conference Titles and made 10 team and numerous individual appearances in NCAA Championship competitions since reclassification to Division I in 2007.

Sport-Specific Booster Clubs

When you donate directly to a specific sport, you are not only helping a student-athlete with their education at UNC, you are joining a close-knit community of fellow supporters. Each club hosts events year-round, so there are plenty of opportunities to get involved. Depending on your level of giving, you may even qualify for special club perks. 75% of your funds will assist with team equipment and training needs and the remaining 25% will go directly to student scholarships. So go ahead, click the links below to make a gift to your favorite program. Go Bears!

Roundball Club - Support UNC Men's Basketball Fast Break Club - Support UNC Women's Basketball

Support UNC Football - Quarterback Club Support UNC Baseball - Diamond Club

Takedown Club - Support UNC Wrestling Booster Club - Support Golf

Swomen Club - Support UNC Swimming & Diving  Bears Attackers Club - Support UNC Volleyball

 Center Circle Club - Support UNC Soccer Relay Club - Support UNC Track & Field

 Support UNC Men's Tennis - Bear Aces Club Grand Slam Club - Support UNC Women's Tennis

Support UNC Softball - Rally Starters Club