Connect With Us
OFFICE & HOURS:
Judy Farr Alumni Center
1620 Reservoir Road
Mon.-Fri. 8am - 5pm
PHONE: (800) 332-1862
or (970) 351-2551
FAX: (970) 351-1835
University of Northern Colorado
Campus Box 11
Greeley, CO 80639
We are UNC proud!
Team UNC consists of faculty, staff and emeritus faculty of the University of Northern Colorado who are committed to the excellence of this university and the preparation of its students by giving financial support to the university.
As faculty and staff, you see first-hand the needs of our students, our programs, and our facilities. You can impact students and our campus directly - on top of all you already do - by making a gift. Your generous donation touches the lives of our students and colleagues by providing more scholarship and program resources.
Did you know you can choose exactly what you'd like your donation to support?
- Want it to go to your department’s scholarship fund? OK!
- How about to a faculty chair endowment? No problem!
- Do you want it to go to a specific program you work with? We can do that!
- And if you’re not sure where you’d like to give but you want to support UNC, we have a list of hundreds of funds for you to peruse. You can impact any corner of campus!
Sustaining Payroll Deduction
|For an annualgift of:
||Per pay period,it's only:
Payroll Deduction Gifts: Sustaining & One-Time
- Print the Payroll Deduction Form
- Designate where you’d like to give
- Choose your method of payment
Campus-mail your form to Campus Box 20 -OR- Scan and email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recurring payroll deduction (It’s EASY!)
- Credit card
- Pledge with mail-in payment
Matching Funds for Campus Commons!
Gifts to Campus Commons from faculty, staff, and emeriti will receive an ADDITIONAL $1:$1 match – but only while these special match dollars remain! The Campus Commons match is capped at $5,000 per donor.
For more information on matching funds that can dramatically increase the impact of your gift – as well as answers to other frequently asked questions – please visit our FAQ page. Still unclear about how to complete your contribution? Please contact the Office of Development directly at 970-351-2551.